Give Yourself the Gift of Muscle this Season
Last month, I began to think about the upcoming holidays and the usual 10 pound weight gain that usually happens. And it’s not the “good” 10 pounds. On a whim, I posted on Facebook asking if anyone would be interested in a Free Group during the holidays to help take advantage of the weight gain and turn it into muscles instead. I was astounded. In just 24 hours the FB comments and my inbox were flooded with over 50 of you saying YES I WANT IN! I thought Awesome! I need to do this!
It’s a fact, most people gain weight during the holidays. Many of those people try to fight the fat, but fail, because there’s just too much temptation and bad food around. I believe it’s a better strategy to Go With the Flow instead of fighting it. Don’t you?
When I created my 28 Day Vegan Muscle Project, I not only ate the most food I’ve ever eaten, I also built the most muscle I’ve ever built in 4 weeks, adding almost 1.75 inches to each arm, while LOSING 1 inch off my waist.
Here’s the thing, I’m asking you to FULLY enjoy your holiday fun and parties because, quite frankly, it’s more fun. Instead of gaining fat weight and feeling GUILTY about it, you will learn strategies to divert those extra calories into building more muscle instead.
Enjoy your Thanksgiving without guilt. Not joking. We’ll start the Monday following Thanksgiving and build Big Vegan Muscles for 28 days, ending right before New Year’s Eve. You’ll be able to enjoy your Christmas, Hanukkah, and holiday parties, because they’ll help you build even more muscle. Who knows…you may actually have to buy a new shirt for New Year’s Eve, because your arms are busting through the sleeves. #justsayin
Who is this Group for:
- Someone who wants to enjoy all the holiday treats, while building a better body
- Someone who wants to build muscle
- Someone who wants a step-by-step blueprint of how to achieve muscle mass on a vegan diet
- Someone who wants to be a part of a supportive group of people
When: Monday December 1, 2014 – Sunday, December 28, 2014
Cost: I’m offering my support, guidance, and coaching for FREE (My gift to you! Happy World Vegan Month!) You only need to have the workout program and food.
You’ll Need: 28 Day Vegan Muscle Project, plus your food.
Registration Closes: November
27 EXTENDED TO 28th, 2014. Limited to 20 people
Holiday Fun: One lucky participant will win an awesome holiday gift from me!
To be a part of the Holiday Vegan Muscle Group, you must:
- Commit to following the 28 Day Vegan Muscle Plan for…well…28 days.
- Engage with the private Facebook group for 28 days
- Have access to hardcore strength equipment (olympic squat rack, olympic bar with weights, heavy dumbbells, and bench press are required)
- Be willing to be brutally honest with me. I want to know what’s working, what’s not working. I want to know all the things that you wish you could say about a program but don’t.
This is a proven and simple formula, and those who commit are more likely to finish and GET THE ABSOLUTE BEST RESULTS!
We will follow SIMPLE AND EFFECTIVE MUSCLE BUILDING WORKOUTS using 4 key exercises. Each workout will be between 45 minutes to 90 minutes long – that will completely depend on your own level of fitness and how efficient you can be.
- Bench press. Can be done with barbell, dumbbells, or a chest press machine. It’s targeted to build your upper body, chest, shoulders and arms.
- Rows. Can be done with barbell, dumbbells, or a machine row. Grow a strong back, add width to your lats and rear delts, and pop out your biceps.
- Deadlifts. Create stronger hamstrings, glutes, and lower back muscles.
- Squats. Make those quads pop out and bounce a quarter off of your bubble butt. The ultimate in leg development.
We will follow SIMPLE EATING as well! Can I get a Woot Woot?!?
This is about a nutrition strategy vs. a diet plan. I HATE diets as they are never fully work with everyone, because they can’t account for everyone’s unique biology. Nutrition strategy is a different story.
With the 28-day vegan muscle strategy system, forget about calories, carbs, ounces, and cups. We will be eating whole plant-based foods. You will eat until you are full at least 3 times a day. You can add some protein powder IF YOU WISH, but it’s not necessary if you’re eating enough. You can also add some vegan supplements like creatine and glutamine IF YOU WISH, but it’s not necessary.
My review of the 28 Day Vegan Muscle Project:
I LOOOOOOVE the simplicity of the nutrition strategy and the workouts. I love it so much that I’ll continue even when this group is done. It’s so much fun to build so much muscle so fast and amaze everyone around you.
The workouts will test your limits and make you a tougher, more confident person. You will get stronger each and every single workout, setting new personal bests every week.
This program is good for beginners to advanced. You WILL need access to hardcore training equipment with plenty of weights. Bodybuilding equipment like bars, dumbbells, plates, and resistance machines. Exercises are adaptable to what you have, and also adaptable to any injuries you might have. But you will need to be able to do the basic movements of push, pull, squat, and lift.
This group will fill up FAST. Grab your workout and secure your spot in the group NOW! Limited to the first 20 people!
(If you already purchased the 28 Day Vegan Muscle Project, you are automatically enrolled).
I can’t wait to get started. This will be the most fun you’ve ever had getting in shape without having to combat the holiday weight gain.
Any questions or trouble ordering? Please contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
To the Vegan Body Revolution,